This has become an annual tradition on the blog. Here we go.
2015’s most significant growing edges (less negative than “worsts”)
3) Antibiotic resistant kidney infection that led to receiving a shot of rocephin in my hip. So painful.
2) Anxiety flare that lasted about 3 or so months- leading to crippling panic atacks almost daily. A med change and counseling are addressing this well.
1) Nearly killing my guinea pig, Oliver, by accidentally locking him in the car on a pretty hot day; after his malnutrition scare when he had to get IV vitamins and be syringe fed. Im still so thankful he’s ok, and staying nice and fat.
3) The crazy affirmation I received from my Care Ministry manual that I wrote myself.
2) Getting to go back to Mexico after a 4 year absence.
1) A two-way tie. The day my niece was born, and my ordination day. Two different days, almost exactly a month apart; both deeply significant and meaningful and among the best days of my life.
It’s been a year, for sure, and I’m thankful.